Sunday, March 14, 2010

Giving up Smoking

I tried, I made it through over 48 hours without a cigarette.

Thursday night I just couldn’t take it any more.
I know, I know, “BAD BAD BAD!!!”

I told P we would try again soon, but that right now there was too much stress and too much going on, and yes I know that there is always going to be stress and there will always be stuff going on. I guess that what I mean to say is that things are still a little stressed at times between P and I, he is working on so hard on his anxiety and stuff, we are working on building a stronger us, and I feel too much pressure from all of it that I am afraid that if I don’t have my cigarettes to help keep me calm at times all the hard work we are doing will come undone.

So in a few months after things are more settled, and we are adjusted to the changes going on, we will try to stop smoking again.